Blog Single Post
8th April Current Affairsby utkarsh dixit
Category : Current Affairs
According to External Affairs Minister ‘CRPF personnel Move out’ from tripoli
- India has Vacated its entire Group of peace forces, comprising 15 CRPF personnel, from Tripoli after the situation there suddenly worsened.
- Indian Embassy in Tunisia has move out the entire contingent of 15 CRPF personnel due to Adverse fighting situation were arises in Tripoli.
Growth of Small finance bank didn’t leave impact on commercial banks And Nbfc
- The growth of small finance bank came from very small ground therefore commercial bank and Non banking finance companies should not see them as a competitors.
- All schedule commercial bank having deposits of Rs 12,081,892 crore and also schedule banks given loan of Rs 93,75,118 crore.
- SFB’s having deposits of Rs 30,000 crore which is just 0.2% of commercial bank deposits .
- Similarly , SFB’s have disbursed Rs 51,675 crore which is 0.6% of commercial bank loan disbursement .
- India’s first Small finance bank -: Capital Small Finance Bank , jalandhar , punjab
Justice Pradeep Nandrajog takes oath as new Chief Justice of Bombay High Court
- Justice pradeep Nandrajog was administered the oath by Maharashtra Governor C Vidyasagar Rao at the Raj Bhavan .
- Justice Nandrajog was serving as the Chief Justice of the Rajasthan High Court since March 2017 .
india’s GDP expected to Grow 7.5% in 2019-20: World bank
- India’s GDP growth is expected to Driven moderately to 7.5 percent in Fiscal Year 19-20, driven by continued investment strengthening, particularly private-improved export performance and resilient consumption.
- World Bank President: David Malpass(newly Appointed)
- Headquarters in: Washington DC, USA
- Established in: 1944.
2002 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine winner sydney brenner passed Away
- A revolutionary biologist who won a Nobel Prize in 2002 for his work at Cambridge has died, leaving the scientific world mourning the loss of one of the 20th century’s great minds.
- Born in South Africa in 1927 to a Lithuanian father and a Latvian mother.
- inspiration -: Sydney Brenner’s beginnings were modest. His father, a cobbler,was illiterate, But at the Age of Around three or four, Brenner taught himself to read from newspapers, which were used instead of tablecloths, “by looking at letters and finding out sounds”.