Blog Single Post
7th April Current Affairsby utkarsh dixit
Kanishka Kataria secured the All India Rank .1 in UPSC final result .
- According to UPSC Announcement a total of 759 candidates (577 men and 182 women) have been Approved by the Commission for the appointment to various services like IAS,IRS, IPS, IFS etc.
- Kanishak Kataria belongs to SC category and He qualified the examination with mathematics as his optional subject. He is a B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering) from IIT,Mumbai.
- Kataria is belongs to jaipur ,Rajasthan.
Sreedhanya Suresh becomes first tribal woman from Kerala to crack UPSC-Civil Services exam 2018
- Sreedhanya Suresh, has become the first woman from Kerala’s tribal community ( Kurichiya tribe) to crack the Civil Services examination .
- In her third attempt, she secured the 410th rank to clear the exam.
- She belong to Wayanad ,kerela.
India will Become 3rd largest Economy by 2030 According to Finance minister
- According to Finance minister the size of the Indian economy is about USD 2.9 trillion, Arun jaitely said while addressing students of the Shri Ram College of Commerce.
- Indian economy expected to be world’s third largest economy by 2030 with GDP Touching USD 10 trillion.
According to report India’s Imports from China Reduces
- Commerce Ministry Report showed India’s export to China totalled USD 13.8 billion whereas its imports from the neighbouring country stood at USD 60.1 billion during the April-January FY 2018-19. A Curtail of 5 per cent trade over the corresponding period a year ago.
- India’s trade deficit with China also Reduced to USD 46 billion in April-January 2019 from USD 53 billion in the same period a year ago .
G20 must Resolve Basic causes of trade issues that threaten growth: EU
- Current trade Stress put the ongoing expansion at risk and are therefore a source of concern,” a joint position paper agreed by EU Finance Ministers .
- Finance ministers and central bank governors of the Group of 20 (G20) major economies are to meet in Washington on April 11-12 to discuss the main challenges to the world economy.
World Health Day 2019
- Approximately 2.5 million lives are lost to treatable conditions every year in India. Coronary artery disease (8.76 million people), stroke that can lead to brain injury or disability (6.24 million people) and lower respiratory infections by viruses and bacteria (3.2 million) are the three deadliest causes of deaths in the world according to World health organisation .
- World Health Day 2019 theme is Universal health coverage (UHC): everyone, everywhere.
- WHO HQ-: Geneva, Switzerland .
- Chairman-: Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus .
Praful Patel elected as FIFA Council member
- Praful Patel, president of the All India Football Federation (AIFF) has become the first Indian to be elected as a member of the FIFA Executive Council. He got 38 out of 46 votes.
- Mr Patel was one of the eight candidates vying for the spot in the election which was held during the 29th Asian-Football Confederations Congress in Kuala Lumpur yesterday.
- The membership in the council will be for four years, from 2019 to 2023.
- FIFA HQ:- Zurich, Switzerland
Ecuador Denied reports on expulsion of Assange
Ecuador’s government said that it rejected reports that it would very soon expel WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange from its London embassy, where he has lived in asylum for nearly seven years. However, it said it reserved the right to Suspend asylum when it considers it justified.